Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
The luxury clubhouse has a spacious gathering room with wood-burning fireplace and comfortable furniture for watching the wide-screen television with DVD player- a standard in Canyon Gate clubhouses. Also in the clubhouse is an exercise equipment room and a fully-equipped kitchen for residents only.
Canyon Gate at the Brazos has a 24-hour gate attendant and private access to individual neighborhoods.
Address: 1230 Brazos Trace Dr., Richmond, TX 77469
Guards are at the guardhouse at the main entrance and able to speak and see visitors/residents at other gates 24/7.
Amenity Rules: Persons caught on camera causing damage to the gates will be charged for the full cost of the repair for the damage or sent to the attorney office.
RFID Resident tags: $30.00. See RFID form requirements. Must obtain from office with check or money order.
RFID Vendor tags and waiver: Owner must bring vendor into office to sign waiver and pay for tag.
The full-service Recreation Center & Clubhouse complex features a Jr. Olympic swimming pool, rock fountain and spa against a backdrop of native pecan trees.
Address: 6101-6203 Terrlell Hills Dr., Richmond, TX 7469
Hours: 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. Closed Mondays for cleaning
Opens in May- Only weekends till school is out.
June- Full time after last day of school.
July- Full Time.
August- Full time until first day of school, and then only weekends.
September- Only weekends till last weekend of the month.
In the clubhouse is an exercise equipment room for residents only.
Address: 6101-6203 Terrell Hills Dr., Richmond, TX 77469
- Entry into and exit from this facility will be through the outside door only. Access will not be allowed through the interior door of the Recreation Center.
- No children under the age of 18 years of age at any time are allowed to enter, sit or use the exercise facility. Violation of this rule will result in suspension of exercise room privileges. (includes infants in car seats)
- Hours of operation are posted. Please exit the exercise room facility on or before closing time.
- Use is restricted to resident use only. Do not open door to permit others to enter. Violation of this rule will result in the resident suspension of exercise room privileges and the removal of unauthorized users by guard or law enforcement.
- Wear proper attire (tennis shoes, socks and well fit clothing) no loose attire. DO NOT WALK ON TREAD MILL WITH ONLY SOCKS. Shoes must be worn at ALL times. No muddy shoes.
- Keep hands, shoestrings and clothing away from moving parts of equipment.
- Use of this facility is at your own risk. It is highly recommended that you:
- Exercise with a partner.
- Consult a physician before engaging in the use of this facimy.
- Consult a personal trainer regarding an exercise program and how to use the equipment.
- Stop activity immediately if you feel faint or dizzy.
- Do not drop weights on floor or bang causing loud noise. Use a partner to spot weight lifting.
- Clean the machines after each use with wipes or antiseptic spray provided in fitness center. Place all trash in the trash receptacle. There is no daily maid service, you must clean after using.
- Be considerate of others- use the exercise equipment timely, 30 minutes if others are waiting.
- No horseplay or rough-housing is permitted. Think safety. The fitness center is under 24/7 camera surveillance.
- The television is for your enjoyment. Please keep volume audible and turn off television when leaving facility. Do not remove remote control. PLEASE NO LOUD TALKING.
- Report the need for servicing fitness equipment, wipes, cleaning or antiseptic spray to office On Site Director at 281-341-7349.
THE GUARD HAS THE AUTHORITY TO CONTACT THE POLICE IN THE EVENT THERE IS AN
UNUSUAL EVENT, OR SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR ON THE PROPERTY.
TO REPORT AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 911. TO REPORT RULE VIOLATIONS, PLEASE
CONTACT THE OFFICE AT 281-341-7349 OR 24/7 GUARD HOUSE AT 281-238-0805.
- Tennis courts are on a first come first serve basis. Play must be relinquished on the hour when other players are waiting for the tennis court.
- Residents under the age of 10 must have adult supervision while playing on the tennis courts.
- The courts are to be used for tennis purposes only, no other activities are allowed. (Roller blades, skate boarding, bicycles, etc. are not allowed on the courts). Dangerous activities are strictly prohibited. Roughhousing and horse play will not be tolerated.
- Tennis shoes and shirts must be worn on the courts at all times.
- Personal belongings left unattended are not the responsibility of the Association. Trash must be discarded in trash receptacles in designated areas. Glass containers are not allowed.
- Guest must be accompanied by homeowners at all times during use of all recreational facilities. Homeowners will be responsible for any damage caused by guests or leasee.
- Resident usage may be restricted due to failure to pay assessments and non-compliance to the rules and regulations of the community.
- NO SMOKING. NO ALCOHOL. NO LOITERING. NO BARBEQUING on property. NO EXCEPTIONS. Violators may be reported to the appropriate Law Enforcement Officials for further actions.
- PROFANITY, OBSCENITY, LOUD and/or AGGRESSIVE LANGUAGE, or DISORDERLY CONDUCT will not be tolerated. Violators may be reported to the appropriate Law Enforcement Officials for further actions.
All amenity facilities close at 9:30 PM violators will be asked to leave by the Guard or Law Enforcement. PLEASE NOTE CAMERA SURVEILLANCE IS 24 HOURS DAILY.
THE GUARD HAS THE AUTHORITY TO CONTACT THE POLICE IN THE EVENT THERE IS AN UNUSUAL EVENT, OR SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR ON THE PROPERTY.
TO REPORT AN EMERGENCY, PLEASE CALL 911. TO REPORT A RULES VIOLATION, PLEASE CONTACT THE OFFICE AT 281-341-7349 OR 24/7 GUARD HOUSE 281-238-0805.
HOA may add additional parks in the future.